The herbal flavors of coriander shine in this cocktail which features Square One Organic Vodka. The Coriadrum uses a simple coriander-flavored nectar by infusing agave nectar with coriander seeds (recipe below).
- 2 ounces Square One Organic Vodka
- 1/4 ounce Cinzano Bianco Vermouth
- Splash of coriander nectar (recipe below).
- Splash of orange bitters.
- Coriander seeds for garnish.
- Lemon twist for garnish.
- Pour the vodka, vermouth, nectar and bitters into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a few coriander seeds and lemon twist.
- 1 cup coriander seeds
- 4 cup water
- 1 1/4 cup Madhava Organic agave nectar
- Cook coriander seeds and water on very low heat for 30 minutes.
- Remove form heat.
- Add agave nectar.
Source: Square One Organic Vodka